Version 2.1.0 Release Notes
- Added the ability to receive inline PGP and PGP/MIME messages from non-Proton Mail senders (such as Facebook).
- Themes have returned (Settings -> Appearance). Some 2.0 compatible themes can be found here(new window). (Provided “As Is”, thanks to @(new window))
- Fixed login problems with password managers (such as LastPass).
- Fixed incompatibility wit LastPass where LastPass would warn incorrectly that the connection is not secure.
- Fixed encoding issues with Korean, Russian, and Persian.
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Fixed a problem impacting some users where messages show up blank.
- Fixed a problem impacting some users where messages could not be decrypted.
- Fixed an additional 50+ minor bugs.
- Enable dragging and dropping of text within the composer.
- Enhancements to fix UI problems in mobile browsers.
- The composer is CPU intensive, we will fix this for the upcoming 3.0 release.
- Some issues with Windows 10 which we will resolve as we collect more information.