We are happy to announce the release of Proton Mail v1.07. As usual, please completely clear your browser cache to make sure you load the latest version of Proton Mail.
- Fixed an issue where using certain display names could result in a HTTP 500 error being thrown when attempting to view the inbox [contributed by John Whelan, SalesForce]
- It is now possible to change the mailbox password.
- The monthly message limit on all accounts has been increased to 1000.
- Inbox menu layout optimized.
- Multiple attachments not properly supported.
- Mobile and Tablet not yet fully supported.
- Attachments are not encrypted.
- XSS in the request invite page triggered by ‘>()’. Impacted versions: <=1.05 [contributed by Maxim Rupp, cure53.de]