We are happy to announce the release of Proton Mail iOS v1.0.9!
This will be made available very soon for iOS beta testers. EDIT: Proton Mail v1.0.9 is being held up longer than usual by Apple for review, release to beta testers will likely be delayed until next week.
EDIT 2: 1.0.9 has been approved by Apple and sent to beta testers.
Full release notes below.
To learn more about how to get the Proton Mail iOS mobile app beta, you can visit this page:
- Can now import contacts from your mobile device
- External PGP compatibility (PGP messages sent to Proton Mail from external accounts now work)
Bug Fixes (Please report bugs using the Report Bug feature described here.)
- Fixed bug where it was not possible to delete more than 1 email at a time from the inbox.
- Fixed bug where switching from proton.me to proton.me and vice versa didn’t work.
- Can now delete messages in the trash folder.
- Fixed problem where notification setting can become inconsistent between webapp and iOS app.
- Improved settings page to be less confusing.
- Improved app stability
- Can now disable notification emails via the app.
- Account creation is disabled.
- Login from mobile is only allowed for accounts registered in our mobile beta program.
- App is not yet optimized for tablet.
- Cannot add labels from message listing, it must be done from message view.
- Labels do not show up in message view.