If you are a LastPass user, your data was likely leaked in the recent LastPass hack. Learn more about the incident and the steps you should take here.
Proton Pass has built-in support for importing your passwords and other data from LastPass. The process for this has two stages:
1. Export your passwords and other data from LastPass
2. Import your exported passwords into Proton Pass
How to export from LastPass
1. Open your LastPass Vault and go to Advanced Options → Manage your vault Export.
2. Enter your LastPass master password and click Continue.
Your system’s file manager will ask where you want to save the .csv file.
2. How to import to Proton Pass
1. Open the Proton Pass browser extension and go to ☰ → Settings.
2. Go to the Import tab, select LastPass from the dropdown Provider list, and either drag the .csv file you exported to the File box, or click the Choose a file or drag it here button to manually select it using your system’s file manager.
Click Import when you’re done.