Proton Calendar(new window) helps you organize your business schedule effortlessly while providing the security of end-to-end encryption. Proton Calendar is currently in beta and we’re continuously adding new features and functionalities to improve your business’s productivity.
You can access Proton Calendar by going to calendar.proton.me(new window) and logging in with your Proton Account credentials or logging in to account.proton.me(new window) and using the app switcher.
With Proton Calendar, you can:
- Create events(new window) and set notifications(new window)
- Create recurring events(new window)
- Send event invitations(new window) to participants inside and outside Proton (web only for now)
- Receive invitations(new window) and add them from your Proton Mail inbox (web only for now)
- Set new time zones
- Import calendar(new window) from other services
Soon you’ll also be able to share calendars between team members, download the iOS calendar app, and add your calendar events to third-party apps. Contact the sales team(new window) to be notified of feature releases.