Guide to Proton Calendar for new users
Proton Calendar(new window) helps you stay on top of your schedule while keeping your data secure.
You can access Proton Calendar on the web by going to calendar.proton.me(new window) and logging in to your Proton Account. Or you can log in to mail.proton.me(new window) and use the app switcher.
Proton Calendar apps are also available for Android(new window) and iOS(new window).
Regardless of which Proton Mail plan you are subscribed to, you can use our calendar to:
- Create, edit, and delete events(new window)
- Create, edit and delete recurring events(new window)
- Add participants to recurring events(new window) (web only for now)
- Receive notifications via your desktop browser(new window) or mobile device(new window)
- Import calendars(new window) from other calendar apps and services
- Create, edit, delete, and export calendars(new window)
- Send event invitations(new window) to participants inside and outside Proton (web only for now)
- Update or cancel event invitations(new window)
- Receive invitations(new window) and add them from your Proton Mail inbox (web only for now)
If you subscribe to a paid Proton Mail plan, you gain access to these additional features:
- Create up to 25 calendars
- Share calendar with a link(new window) with other calendar services (web only for now)
|Plan||Number of calendars||Create recurring events||Send invitations||Export calendar||Share calendar|