1. Log in to your Proton Account at account.proton.me(new window) and go to Settings → Go to settings → Organization → Users and addresses → Add user.
2. Enter the following details to create a new user:
- Name — The name used for the account is only for your administrative use only and is not public.
- Address — This is the users’ email address using your organization’s domain.
- Password — The user will be able to change this later if they wish.
- Account storage — Allocate how much storage this user will have. This will be deducted from your organization’s total storage allowance. Learn more about how to increase your storage space(new window).
- Private — By default, you can read the emails of organization sub-users. By changing the setting to Private, however, you will not be able to read their emails.
Click Save when you’re done, and the new user will be displayed in your Users and addresses dashboard.
How to set up an organization in Proton Mail
Step 1: Set up your custom domain(s)
Step 3: Add new users to your organization(new window) (you are here)